1. Indicate data communication.
2. Activate/wake up instrument or immo ECU when all keys lost.
3. Converter power source from a battery to a DC 12V power supply.
GODIAG GT105 ECU IMMO Prog AD OBD II Break Out Box ECU Connector
GODIAG GT105 Highlights:
- Safe and easy to operate for IMMO: to avoid disassembling the ECU of Ford, Mitsubishi, Volkswagen for short-circuit.
- Assist in the detection of communication: When you use your device to test on a car, if it indicates that there is no communication, you can use the GT105 OBD assistant to plug it into the car, detect whether there is communication between the car and the GT105 OBD assistant is normal or not. For example, if there is no problem with the communication between the car and the assistant, maybe your device is faulty or unsupported.
- Provide 12V power supply for the key cutter
- Convert car battery to 12V DC for diagnostic and programming machines
- Activate cluster instrument or wake up the anti-theft ECU
- Provide uninterruptible power supply during the battery replacement
GODIAG GT105 introduction:
GODIAG ECU IMMO Prog AD GT105 is a special connection adapter developed for automobile maintenance technicians, anti-theft matching technicians, ECU programming engineers, etc. It is used for short-circuiting OBD2 in the car for anti-theft activation matching, ECU diagnosis and programming connection, and drawing power from the vehicle’s battery for outdoor on-site vehicle maintenance.
GODIAG GT105 is equipped with PWM+(PIN2), CANH(PIN6), CANL(PIN14), K-line(PIN7) signal communication indicators. When there is data communication, the corresponding protocol indicator will flash, therefore the communication status can be judged and you can also determine whether the diagnostic programming device is able to communicate.
GT105 IMM Prog is suitable for outdoor work, taking power from the car battery and converting it into a DC12V power supply for 12V charging, programming power, or independent power supply for diagnostic equipment.
GODIAG GT105 Description：
- A full-protocol ECU connection line for ECU programming power adjustment
- OBD2 independent PIN 4 body GND, PIN5 signal GND for special programming of some modules.
- PIN4 and PIN5 can be switched between short-circuit and non-short-circuit.
- Standard OBD2 independent PIN4, PIN5.
- Pure copper female seat supports repeated insertion and removal, and has a long service life.
- Battery clip treated with environmentally friendly salt spray, with a thickness of 0.5mm.
- The DC car battery cable adopts 0.75mm² 2-core sheathed cable, which supports DC5.5*2.5/ DC5.5*2.1 interface.
- The DC connector has a resettable 7A fuse.
- DC power interface, dedicated laboratory power connector.
GT105 breakout box provides OBD2 independent PIN4 body GND, PIN5 signal GND, which is convenient for some modules to be used for special programming. In addition, with the OBD2 full protocol ECU programming cable, users can also connect the ECU in the studio to adjust the ECU programming power. The device has PWM+(PIN2), CANH(PIN6), CANL(PIN14), K-line(PIN7) signal communication indicators. When there is data communication, the corresponding protocol indicator will flash. Users can judge the communication status, and also can judge whether the diagnostic programming device can communicate.
Godiag GT105 Functions:
IMMO AD power adapter function. After 2016, for Ford all smart keys lost, GT105 cooperates with VVDI equipment (OBDSTAR, AUTEL,) and other anti-theft matching equipment to program the keys.
All car keys lost matching---wake up the meter or wake up the anti-theft ECU. (Support VAG 4th and 5th generation anti-theft, Toyota ECU synchronization, auxiliary Mitsubishi all key lost matching or all lost remote control key setting, old Porsche Cayenne car for anti-theft key learning.)
VPW, CANH, CANL, K-Line indicator lights can judge the communication status between the vehicle and the diagnostic programming device. (If the product is used to connect the device, the user can simply judge whether the diagnostic programming is normal or not according to whether the device can send communication.)
The GT105 power adapter cable obtains 12V power from the car battery. (For programming equipment such as Xhorse Key Tool Plus Pad, VVDI Prog, CGDI Prog, IM608, etc., it provides 12V power supply when they need power outdoors, so as to read the data of BMW BENZ anti-theft ECU, or other car ECUs, and finally realize the on-site maintenance of outdoor faulty vehicles. )
Provide 12V power supply for the key cutter (12V).
Standard OBD2 full protocol ECU programming line. (With MPPS, FGTech, Kess v2, etc., for ECU data reading and writing, ECU cloning, ECU tuning, etc.) (Note: OBD2 full protocol ECU programming line is purchased separately)
Realize the uninterruptible power supply during the battery replacement, so it can prevent data loss, key failure or re-matching caused by power interruption during the battery replacement.
Indicator Light Meaning：
|1. Manufactory custom
2. SJE1850 wire
3. Manufactory custom
4. Power grounding
5. Signal grounding
7. ISO9141-2&iso, DIS4230-4K wire
8. Manufactory custom
|9. Manufactory custom
10. SJE1850 wire (bus)
11. Manufactory custom
12. Manufactory custom
13. Manufactory custom
15. ISO9141-2 & ISO/DIS 4230-4L wire
16. Car battery positive
How to GODIAG GT105 with Autel tablet
GODIAG GT105 Assists in Reading Cadillac ECU E67
GODIAG GT105 + ECU Breakout Tricore OBD1 Reader Read Chevrolet Avalanche LS 5.3L V8 Engine ECU
GODIAG GT105 Unboxing & Short circuit and Wake up ECU Demo
GODIAG GT105 Communication Detection Demo
GODIAG GT105 Charge Xhorse Dolphin with 12V DC from Car Battery
GODIAG GT105 Work with vvdi key tool plus to make 2016 Mitsubishi car keys
GODIAG GT105 Supports Charging VVDI key Tool Plus via car battery
2022 GODIAG GT105 change ECU anti-theft box to sync for TOYOTA
Here share the user guide with words, images and videos about how to use GODIAG GT105 ECU IMMO Prog AD.
Here share the user guide with words, images and videos about how to use GODIAG GT105 ECU IMMO Prog AD
Part 1: GODIAG GT105 Unboxing & Short circuit and Wake up ECU
GODIAG GT105 OBDII ECU Connector comes with GT105 host, Power cord with battery clip (11ft long power cable).
How to short circuit and wake up ECU?
When turning the key to the ACC gear, the meter does not light up and the anti-theft matching device cannot collect data.
Use GT105 to short-circuit the car OBD interface (PIN V1-16).
Before connecting, first press the V1-16 button on the GODIAG GT105.
Note: The short circuit of V1-16 is suitable for VW 4th generation smart, 5th generation card key, and it also supports the new A4L,
Touareg A4, Q5 and A7 models.
Then insert GT105 into the OBD interface of the vehicle
Turn the key to the ACC
At this time, we can see that the meter is lit, and finally we can start to connect the key programmer (such as Lonsdor K518) to add new key.
Part 2: GODIAG GT105 Communication Detection
There are indicators of power, VPW, CANH, CANL, K-Line on the GT105 ECU box
After inserting the OBD interface of the vehicle
You must turn on the car’s ignition switch first, the power supply
Indicating that OBD communication sign is normal and it can be judged that this car belongs to the CAN protocol communication.
Part 3: GODIAG GT105 Power the Device
This function is convenient for outside rescue work.
The red clip of the power cord of GT105 is connected to the positive pole of the battery
The black clip of the power cord is connected to the negative pole of the battery
The other end is inserted into the device that needs to be powered (such as AUDI BCM2 adapter), then connect to the Xhorse Key Tool Plus.
GODIAG GT105 ECU Connector User Guide: Feature, Connection Diagram, Operating Video
How to do All Keys Lost Matching with GODIAG GT105?
GODIAG GT105 ECU Connector Review: Good Assistant for Xhorse VVDI Key Tool Plus