1. Compatible with tools from AUTEL, LAUNCH, XHORSE, etc.
2. Used to connect ECU for ECU Reading and Writing via OBD2 way such as MPPS, FGTECH, KESSV2, BYSHUT, DISPROG and so on.
GODIAG GT105 Full Version IMMO ECU Prog AD OBDII Break Out Box ECU Connector Plus Full Protocol OBD2 Universal Jumper
Godiag GT105 Description:
GODIAG ECU IMMO Prog AD GT105 is a special connection adapter developed for automobile maintenance technicians, IMMO matching technicians, ECU programming engineers, etc. It is used for short-circuiting OBD2 in the car for IMMO activation matching, ECU diagnosis and programming connection, and drawing power from the vehicle’s battery for outdoor on-site vehicle maintenance. GT105 is equipped with PWM+(PIN2), CANH(PIN6), CANL(PIN14), K-line(PIN7) signal communication indicators. When there is data communication, the corresponding protocol indicator will flash, therefore the communication status can be judged and you can also determine whether the diagnostic programming device is able to communicate. GT105 is suitable for outdoor work, taking power from the car battery and converting it into a DC12V power supply for 12V charging, programming power, or independent power supply for diagnostic equipment.
Full protocol OBD2 universal jumper is used to connect ECU for ECU programming via OBD2 way such as MMPS, FGTECH, KESSV2, BYSHUT, DISPROG, etc.
1. IMMO AD power adapter function. After 2016, for Ford all smart keys lost, GT105 cooperates with VVDI equipment (OBDSTAR, AUTEL,) and other anti-theft matching equipment to program the keys.
2. All car keys lost matching---wake up the meter or wake up the anti-theft ECU. (Support VAG 4th and 5th generation anti-theft, Toyota ECU synchronization, auxiliary Mitsubishi all key lost matching or all lost remote control key setting, old Porsche Cayenne car for anti-theft key learning.)
3. VPW, CANH, CANL, K-Line indicator lights can judge the communication status between the vehicle and the diagnostic programming device. (If the product is used to connect the device, the user can simply judge whether the diagnostic programming is normal or not according to whether the device can send communication.)
4. The GT105 power adapter cable obtains 12V power from the car battery. (For programming equipment such as Xhorse Key Tool Plus Pad, VVDI Prog, CGDI Prog, IM608, etc., it provides 12V power supply when they need power outdoors, so as to read the data of BMW BENZ anti-theft ECU, or other car ECUs, and finally realize the on-site maintenance of outdoor faulty vehicles. )
5. Godiag GT105 provide 12V power supply for the key cutter (12V).
Breakout Tricore Cable Functions Display:
Godiag Full Protocol OBD2 Jumper Functions:
1. Supports DC power supply
2. Support safety protection banana head super programming dedicated connection port power supply.
3. Independent GND4, GND5 [meet the needs of special ECU programming].
4. With boot GND4 clip, compatible with programming equipment such as MPPS, FGTECH, KESSV2.
5. With GND4 GND5 short-circuit switch [some ECUs need to be switched to short-circuit mode when programming].
Note: The switch of GND4-5 is normally pressed to make it light. When some ECUs need to be independently connected to GND4 and GND5, release the switch.
6. With ignition analog switch [equipped with 1 large and 2 small dedicated ignition cables].
7. Support standard obd2 full protocol connection [double K line, double CAN line], 3 large and 2 small power plugs, 4 large GND, 4 small GND.
8. Equipped with CAN protocol communication resistance.
OBD Battery Replacement Tool, you can enjoy the functions listed below during the battery replacement:
- The clock does not change.
- The speaker is not locked.
- IMMO is not locked.
- Glass door is not set.
- The throttle is not set.
- The warning light is off.
- No fault code.
Connect ECU module, special power supply to read and write ECU data, ECU clone, programming and adjustment.
C. OBD2 universal jumper
D. After 2016, when all Ford smart keys are lost, GT105 cooperates with VVDI equipment (OBDSTAR, AUTEL) and other IMMO matching equipment to program the keys.
All car keys lost matching---wake up the meter or wake up the IMMO ECU. (Support VAG 4th and 5th generation IMMO, Toyota ECU synchronization, auxiliary Mitsubishi key all-lost matching or all-lost remote control key setting, old Porsche Cayenne car for IMMO key learning.)
E.VPW CANH CANL K-Line indicator light can judge the communication status between the vehicle and the diagnostic programming device. (If the connected device can determine whether the device can send communication, simply determine whether the diagnostic programming is normal.)
F. IMMO AD Ford all lost smart keys, VVDI equipment (OBDSTAR, AUTEL) and other IMMO matching equipment. For all-loss matching, you need to disconnect the car battery, connect the negative pole of the battery via OBD5, and connect the 16 pin to the positive pole of the 12v battery.
Example: Use the Xhorse Key Tool Plus Pad to match a new Ford model after 2017. In the state of all keys lost, the vehicle is in the alarm state, and the tablet cannot be used for matching. If you want to match the keys, you must release the IMMO state.
If the vehicle has entered the IMMO state. Disconnect the positive pole of the battery as prompted by the device, and then connect the vehicle battery with the GT105 power adapter cable, as the picture shows.
(In the process of key matching, the external 12V power supply is always maintained, no need to disconnect)
Follow the instructions on the Xhorse Key Tool Plus Pad to match the keys.
G. All lost car keys match---wake up the meter or wake up the IMMO ECU.
Porsche and VW 4th generation smart, 5th generation card key (model list: new A6L Touareg A4 Q5 A7) lights up the instrument, the key matching tool is connected for data collection. Some vehicle instruments do not light up, but data collection can also be performed, for example: A6L Q7.
H.Toyota replaces the engine ECU, the IMMO ECU needs to be synchronized, or some key matching equipment can match all lost keys of Toyota vehicles
I. Mitsubishi key lost all matching or all lost remote control key settings.
J. IMMO key learning for old Porsche Cayenne
K. Outdoor operation power collection
When the locksmith or ECU engineer cannot get the 12V power supply in the outdoor operation, he can use the GT105 power adapter cable to obtain the 12V power supply from the car battery.
Provides power to a 12V powered key cutter
L. Works with PCMTuner, PCM-Flash, KTM Bench to read ECU via OBD on bench
Indicator Light Meaning: