GODIAG GT103 Mini Pirt Electric Circuit Tester is a multi-use circuit-tester with the diagnostic power from the car battery or the external battery. It is the best electrical tester for reducing diagnostic time in all 6-30 volt vehicle electrical systems.
GODIAG GT103 Mini Pirt Electric Circuit Tester Vehicles Electrical System Diagnosis/ Fuel Injector Cleaning & Testing/ Relay Testing
GODIAG GT103 Mini Pirt Electric Circuit Tester is a multi-use circuit-tester with the diagnostic power from the car battery or the external battery. It is the best electrical tester for reducing diagnostic time in all 6-30 volt vehicle electrical systems. This tool simplifies the testing of fuse boxes, verifies the correct operation of motors, lights, relays, sensors, wires, and communication-circuits. Thus GT103 is the most versatile and practical tool ever for its users.
GODIAG GT103 Mini Pirt Electric Circuit Tester Highlights:
1. GODIAG GT103 PIRT Mini Pirt Electric Circuit Tester is a special circuit maintenance testing tool which is developed for automobile maintenance workers and engineers.
2. It can be used to diagnose an open circuit, short circuit, detect positive and negative circuit and pulse current of power lines; and support the testing of lighting lamp,window lift motor, horn, ECU control Unit power supply and other individual component, vehicle component circuit.
3. Moreover, its function also covers the detection of relays and fuel injectors as well as the cleaning of fuel injectors.
4. The output current can be reversed to form a loop power, and when the current exceeds 20A, it automatically trip to protect the device and extend the service life.
5. It can detect all 0-80v electronic systems, greatly shortening the detection time. The connection with the car battery is simple and easy to use.
1. Circuit Troubleshooting Test (Short Circuit, Open Circuit)
When the vehicle's headlights, turn signals, lift windows, sunroofs and other functions fail, GT103 can be used to detect the supply power for these components to find out whether it is a circuit problem or a component damage.
1)According to the circuit diagram, locate the fault point that may have the problem, and the GT103 electric tester can detect the positive and negative electricity.
2)Detect whether the circuit has normal positive or negative electricity.
3)Input positive voltage to the malfunctioning component (for example, headlight or motor). If the component works normally, it means that the circuit may be open. Otherwise, it means that the component is damaged.
When the car's headlights, turn signals, horn and the engine starter do not work, if there is no problem with these components after detection, you can check the relay switch.
After the relay is removed from the car, connect the adapter based on the connection of the relay.
3. Fuel Injector Test
When the vehicle has difficulty in starting, acceleration and fuel consumption, etc, it is necessary to check the fuel injector.
When detecting the fuel injector, if the fuel injector is driven to open or close and the fuel injector woks normally, it means that the fuel injector is normal. Otherwise, it means that the fuel injector is damaged.
4. Fuel Injector Cleaning
When the fuel injector is blocked, the fuel injection is not smooth. There are carbon deposits and thick sticky substance in the gap of the fuel injector. The designed fuel injection volume or atomization effect cannot be achieved, it needs to be cleaned.
1)Prepare a fuel injector cleaner pressurized can or a carburetor cleaner pressurized can(nozzle diameter of the pressurized cans: 4mm)
2)Hold the manual cleaning tool tightly with your hand, and firmly fix the fuel injector with your fingers to prevent the pressure of the cleaner can from washing away the the fuel injector.
3)Pay attention to the hazards of liquid to human body during manual cleaning, and take protective measures. Do not operate in dangerous places with open flames because the pressurized cans are extremely flammable. (Choose an open place to facilitate the discharge of cleaning liquid.)
GODIAG GT103 Features:
● Performs every type of service including power injection, measurement, ground testing, polarity checks, continuity testing and components activation
● With a flip of the output switch, you have positive and negative electricity via the probe for powering up electrical components like cooling fans, relays, etc.
● Simultaneously uses the hot lead and the ground lead to activate components right in your hand
● Instantly identifies positive, negative and open circuits
● Tests for bad ground contacts instantly, allowing you to follow and locate shorts fast without wasting fuses
● Instantly checks continuity of switches and relays.
● Circuit breaker protected
● Built-in flashlight enables you to work in the dark
● Audio tone indicator allows for no-look menu scrolling once users are familiar with menu tone assignment
● 20ft (can be extended via extendable cable port) cable provides excellent accessibility to test along the vehicle
● Extremely easy to use and highly reliable
● Used for DC 6-30v cars, motorcycles, trucks, buses, engineering vehicles, vessels, tractors, mining vehicles and other vehicles that use DC circuits.
GODIAG Product Comparison Chart: GODIAG GT101 VS. GT102 VS. GT103:
||DC Car battery power（Suitable for 6-30v）
||-5 to 50 degrees Celsius
||-5 to 60 degrees Celsius
||ABS Environment-Friendly Materials
1pc x Main Unit of GODIAG GT103 Mini Pirt Electric Circuit Tester
1pc x Clip to Connect Battery
1pc x Probe
1pc x Probe Cap
1pc x Fuel Injector Test Lead
1pc x 10mm Fuel Injector Cleaning Connector
1pc x 12mm Fuel Injector Cleaning Connector
1pc x Simple Relay Test Adapter
5pcs x Simple Relay Connection Leads
1pc x English Manual