Godiag GB101 battery assistant is used to monitor the car battery, starting system and charging system. After being installed on the battery, the mobile phone can monitor the starting status and charging status of the battery in real time via the Bluetooth 4.0 connection.
GODIAG GB101 Battery Assistant Blue Tooth 4.0 Wireless 6~20V Automotive Battery Load Tester Diagnositic Analyzer Monitor for Android & iOS
What is GODIAG GB101 Battery Assistant?
Godiag battery assistant is used to monitor the car battery, starting system and charging system. After being installed on the battery, the mobile phone can monitor the starting status and charging status of the battery in real time via the Bluetooth 4.0 connection.
● Easy to install on battery
● Real-time battery health monitor, voltage test
● Tests vehicle cranking system, cranking test
● Tests vehicle charging system
● Stores and displays historical data
● Save test records
● Automatic synchronization
● Free app (Android .IOS) download
● Monitor multiple device on your phone
● Alert notification
● Support multilanguages: English, Chinese, French, German, Bulgarian, Polish, Portuguese, Italian
Bluetooth 4.0 Battery Assistant is Suitable for:
Battery service station
- Compatible with all 12V vehicle batteries and installed in the car battery Real-time monitoring via mobile phone app.
- Check the starting system (cranking) at each engine start and check the starting voltage every hundredths of a second when the engine starts
- Engine start is automatically detected and check the charging and starting systems (alternator)
- Receive battery condition notification when you enter bluetooth range and notify mobile phone when some data is abnormal
- View short circuit and reverse connection protection and voltage and charge information. When the user is close to the vehicle, the app does not need to be opened
- List the time of each trip and check historical data graphically.
How to Use It?
1. Open the car battery cover, find the battery positive and negative.
2. Screw the positive and negative, install the product's red and black connector to the positive and negative pole of the battery accordingly. Then tighten the screw.
3. Press the app on your phone, it should connect to the device. As it is Bluetooth (4.0), it does not need to pair and connect the automatic battery monitor automatically.
4. Release all permissions while running the app(Battery-Asst)
5. Check the feature details
6. When a red letter appears on the top left, please press to reconnect the Ble 4.0.
7. System configuration
8. Notification bar message
Reverse Connection Protection
[2023/4/24] Support multi -language
1pc x Godiag Battery Assistant Bluetooth 4.0